6.17.2008

Logan and Shanna - the wedding!

These two lovebirds sure have an exciting life ahead of them. Logan is in the Air Force and they are headed to England to LIVE there at the end of the month. How cool is that? They are so in love, and if you could have seen Shanna jump up and down on stage during their wedding, you would know what I'm talking about.

Anyhow, it was a fun day, and special too because the reception was at Spirit Ranch... Which is where Jordan and I got married almost ONE YEAR ago! So I had fun reminiscing :) AND a dear friend of mine, Lindi, was my trusty second shooter. All of these wonderful things all wrapped up into one day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

thanks lin :)
Photobucket

1 comment:

4 Frames Photobooths said...

Brittany!!! These look awesome!! I was going to start naming out all of my favorites...but then I realized it was going to be all of them, so it was pointless. Seriously though! You did such an awesome job! and it looks like you had a blast! I'm so excited for you!

-Casey