6.09.2008

Leslie and Clay

When Leslie asked if I could take photos at her wedding, I was ecstatic! Here's the catch though... I took photos at everything BUT her wedding... I know that sounds a bit odd, but dang it was fun. I had the privilege of capturing everything at her Bridal Luncheon, the rehearsal, the crazy fun rehearsal dinner, and the morning of the wedding. And yes, we made sure her wedding photographer was okay with our little plan :)

I met Leslie in high school and Clay is actually from Jordan's hometown, so it was fun to see a bunch of random friends throughout the festivities. Us Midland girls are really drawn to those Clovis boys for some reason.

Anyhow, enjoy the photos! These peeps know how to get down.

yes, this is how the ring bearer came down the isle... adorable.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

4 Frames Photobooths said...

Brittany! These are stinkin' awesome!! And I know the guy that was giving a toast or something-with the microphone!! crazy! Anyway...these are super fun, and I especially love the last one of the bride in the mirror!

-casey

shari said...

yay! i am getting more excited everytime i think about you doing our pictures!