8.20.2009

The Bridge

Within the past few months, I've realized how important being intentional is. I feel like I've always tried to be intentional with relationships I've had, but it wasn't until recently when I realized God can do big things when we become intentional with everything.

Here's what I'm getting at. When I started considering the possibilities of what it is I can really do with photography, a friend at The Bridge contacted me about coming to shoot some events they have going on. Uhhh YES PLEASE! We also did some headshots/fun pictures to spice up their website and facebook page, because we all know that pictures make everything better, right?

Plus, I love The Bridge. When I was a youth intern at Southcrest back in the day, we always took our youth kiddos out there and helped out in the soup kitchen and organized clothes and whatnot. If you're ever looking for a place to volunteer, check them out!

Without further ado, here are the lovely ladies of The Bridge!





aww yiaa!!




4 comments:

jordan said...

awww...I love jenny and angie! so fun. love this. I bet you could also help out by giving some of their kids from the mentoring program some awesome senior pics when the time comes. :)

Brittany Strebeck said...

yesss jordan!! that's such a good idea. thanks for sharing :)

cristy cross said...

Jennifer Antu your looking good girl :)

Molly~ Specs & Wings said...

These are beautiful! I love it!!! I know that pretty Angie! awesome!