2.11.2009

Tara+Brad - Engaged!

Tara and Brad are the kind of people you just want to be around. During our session, we even had a convo about how when we got all old, we wanted to end up in the same place. I knew Brad in high school and I always wondered who this crazy cat would end up with... I couldn't have picked a better person! And allow me to give a little shameless plug... Tara is a realtor here in town :)

Anyhow, our session was filled with tons of fun (and tons of WIND!), and I took waaaay too many pictures... which results in waaaay too many favorites... So enjoy the many favorites!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

shari said...

mmmm. i lerve #8.

and i just checked out your website and i like your new entrance page. sweeet!

these are so tasty!

Maggie Shirley said...

I think these may be my favorite engagement pictures that you've done. My favorites are four, seven, ten, and thirteen. Especially the tenth one though.

You are super awesome.

-Maggie

Anonymous said...

Brittany, these are awesome. Great job, love the colors... even in the winter!

4 Frames Photobooths said...

gosh, these are so great- those two just look sooooo in love! and tara's laugh/smile is so genuine! fun fun fun