2.27.2009

Sabrina

My very first memory of Sabrina was back in 2004. I was the new youth intern at Southcrest, and at the end of youth on Wednesday, we were told to break off into groups and pray with each other. Here comes Sabrina and two other precious girls (natalie and julia)... All smiles, all braces, and all eager to love Jesus. And that hasn't changed one bit... Well, I guess the braces have come off :)

Here are some of my favs from our photo date yesterday.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

6 comments:

Linda Schilberg Photography said...

Holy cow! I love this session! Looks great!

4 Frames Photobooths said...

love love love the dance photo, but i love all the rest too... she's beautiful!

Maggie Shirley said...

Yay, Sabrina! I love this last two the most... I think it's because she has legwarmers on, haha.

Amanda Leyann said...

Pretty sure my favorite picture is of her dancing!! That is so awesome Britt!! I am pretty sure Mrs. McGough is going to be jealous of that picture! :)

Molly Swanson said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!!! I especially love the last two- so naturally gorgeous!

garrett gregory said...

brit! you did great! as always!!