10.13.2008

The Pecks

This family had me laughing throughout our time together, and I had so much fun watching them all interact as a family. Talk about some fireballs for kiddos!

Matt works with Jordan at Evensky & Katz and I've really enjoyed getting to know this fam over the last couple months. Ooo and you should all check out Christi's blog... She has a really amazing story.

Enjoy the photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Maggie Shirley said...

I love the first, fifth, and seventh one. The fifth is my absolute favorite. I love it.

Christi said...

I can't even begin to tell you HOw much I love them. I can't wait to see all of these pictures. We had sooooo much fun! Look at my kids...look at us...look at how awesome I looked killing mosquitos in the last pic. You are the WOMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jamie said...

They are great... Beautiful family! :)

4 Frames Photobooths said...

what an adorable family!! That 5th picture of the two kiddos... perfection. plain and simple- everything about it is perfect. looks like fun!!