8.11.2008

Dane + Shari - The Rehearsal

After Casey and I chugged our Dublin Dr. Pepper, we headed over to the church for Dane and Shari's rehearsal. Everyone was so excited to be there and SO eager to get to the fun stuff :) Here are some shots of the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner also. It's too bad these photos don't have audio, because I most definitely teared up during the speeches. What a softy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

4 Frames Photobooths said...

so awesome!! and I'm so jealous you got a flare picture!! these look great!! I'm so glad I got to go with you! I can't wait to see even more!!

:)

shari said...

i love that one with kinsey's face while barry was playing!

can't wait for more!