8.27.2008

a clovis trip

Blog family, meet real life family :)

A couple weeks ago, Jordan and I made a day trip to Clovis for an annual get together. Talk about cute kid overload!! Even though I felt like I took a lot of pictures, I still didn't capture the cuteness of every kiddo there. Good thing our fam gets together a lot :)

Athan
Photobucket

Ella
Photobucket

Cap
Photobucket

Brotha/sista love
Photobucket

Quite possibly the most precious moment everrrrrrr (Morgan and Jordan)
Photobucket

These next few are of Morgan and Avery... you could say they have a pretty good time together
Photobucket

Photobucket

here she comes!!
Photobucket

hi-larious.
Photobucket

ring around the rosie is always a fav
Photobucket

so are tickle fights
Photobucket

precious little zoey in her scandalous, but oh-so-cute bikini :)
Photobucket

hey! it's us!
Photobucket

5 comments:

Jordan Strebeck said...

I was hoping for some of cooper in his drawers with icing all over his face... :(

But, that being said, AWESOME!

Molly Swanson said...

These look so amazing! I love the one of zoey...my fave!

4 Frames Photobooths said...

awe! the one of you and jordan is PERFECT!! it makes me smile. they all do-but that one especially! Ya'll are great!

Christi said...

Aww, cutie pies!, including you two ya'll are just so stinkin adorable.

Anonymous said...

The pictures of my kiddos are GREAT! I can't wait to see the rest!

Amy