3.23.2009

Cali + Jake

I went to Mexico right after Cali and Jake's wedding, and it just about killed me to wait this long to go through their photos and edit! My assistant, Lindi, reminded me a couple weeks ago about one of our photo instructors... He said, "After you shoot, if all you can think about is looking at the finished product, then you know you love your job." So yes, I love my job :)

Anyhow, this wedding was a BLAST and there were just beautiful people everywhere I turned. It was such a joy to be a part of. I laughed a lot.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

the "i can't wait to kiss you for real" kiss
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Leah Hopkins said...

what a hAppy bride! and I love the one of the groomsmen!! :)

Betsy Lackey said...

love 'em! :)

Maggie Shirley said...

God, she is gorgeous! And I love her dress!

That picture of the guys is HILARIOUS.

4 Frames Photobooths said...

LOVE their portraits!! purty people!!
oh yes, & awesome ring shot! Did you get a macro lens?!

Anonymous said...

These are great. I love the ring shot and all the green. The groom shot is awesome!