12.05.2008

Brent, Jen & Avery

I took a quick trip to Clovis yesterday to hang out with my fam and do a little session while I was there. I just love my family. And I love how they make pictures look awesome because they're all supermodels and stuff.

You guys might recognize little Avery from a couple months ago - I know someday I might become his non-favorite aunt because of the potty picture, but it was so worth it.

Warning: There are a lot of photos... your eyes just might be overloaded with cuteness.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

don't worry - we were in a very very large field
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Jordan Strebeck said...

WONDERFUL!!! That is Avery captured in picture form, all the way from the mischievous grins to the "jump into Brent's arms like a crazy person" routine off the top of the circuit box.

Awesome. Great job honey!

Adam said...

These are some of the most creative photos I have seen in quite awhile. Great Job!

Alana said...

These are such great pictures! You captured such personality with all 3 of them!