9.20.2008

Jeremy + Molly

I thoroughly enjoyed our time together this morning. It started out with a beautiful sunrise in a sunflower field - we really got a kick of these little flowers waking up to the sunshine.

Jeremy and Molly are both so genuine and their relationship and love for each other is so incredibly pure and rooted in Christ. That was such an encouragement to me... just to see that love and have the privilege to capture it. They're getting married January 31st, so get excited!

AND! every single one of you should check out Molly's Blog. She's such a creative person and a talented artist - it's a fun blog to keep up with.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

9 comments:

shari said...

love the color. way to go.

cute couple.

jordan said...

these are great brit! where do you find these fun places around lubbock?? you have such a gift for capturing people's personalities!

Christi said...

holy cow...those sunflowers, I love them, are they still going to be like that when October 10th rolls around? Also love that brick wall, I want to use that too!

These are great pics, cute couple they look so happy and you have knack for capturing it. Fantastic job. I can't wait for our pics.

Molly Swanson said...

You did such an AMAZING job! Such TALENT! Thanks for everything!!! We had a blast hanging out with you yesterday!!! thanks!

Molly Swanson said...

we LOVE em!

4 Frames Photobooths said...

so colorful! and SO fun!! these are b-e-a-u-tiful!

Mike and Cymbre said...

These are amazing!! I kept thinking, "this is my favorite, no! This is my favorite!" You did a great job capturing both Jeremy and Molly's personalities!

cristy cross said...

hey I thought I wrote something...maybe I texted you...anyways I love this session. These images are beautiful. Maybe I need to have my sessions at sunrise...

djinn said...

surely, you must be makin a livin out of such photographic talent?