11.10.2008

Micah + Wally

These two... I tell you what. I have never seen a couple made more perfectly for each other. And boy did they flirt it up - it was awesome. There were even some moments where I started thinking... wait, I don't think they know I'm still here. These two get so wrapped up in each other and truly enjoy and cherish one another's company. It's beautiful!

Anyhow, what really makes this special is that Micah and I have been meeting up every couple weeks and going through a book called, "Feminine Appeal". It's an amazing book that every woman should read, and it has been a huge encouragement to study through it with Micah as she gets so excited about being a wife, and as I'm reminded what this whole wifey thing is about. So, not only do I get to travel this journey with Micah and Wally over coffee, I get to take pictures of the whole darn thing. :)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

7 comments:

4 Frames Photobooths said...

they are adorable! and these pictures are phenomenal!! sooo fun!!

R.S. said...

These pictures are impressive. i continue to be surprised. If i knew wally would read this I would have a few things to say to him, but as it is i'll just complement the photography!

Anonymous said...

Brittany
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pics (& the people in them)...I know the feeling of Micah & Wally forgetting you are in the room with them ;)!!! Looking forward to more beautiful photos in the future!

Alissa said...

hey, i've read that book before :)

great pictures!

Anonymous said...

These are so great Brit! They are just two amazing people.

Christi said...

These are just...wow! You can tell how much in love they are and that is awesome! So amazing.

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love the second one and the one with all the leaves! Great work!