4.24.2008

'laynie dongle' came to town

... and i'm allowed to say that because he is my brother-in-law :)

Layne is not only Jordan's youngest brother, but a soon-to-be Red Raider! That's right folks. He's coming to Tech in the fall and I'm stoked. It'll be fun living so close to family. I mean, I know he'll be pretty occupied being the big man on campus and all, but casa de strebeck is always abierto. That means open in spanish. Enough of that, here are some photos!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

jordan is a master bamboo fighting machine. he has skills.
Photobucket

ohh brothers :)
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, Laynie is so cute. I remember when I met him and he was just going into the 7th grade, ahh, I'm feeling old.

R.S. said...

layne is so handsome, and jordan is so...texas tech weight room or something.

Molly Swanson said...

I just found your blog! Your photography is BEAUTIFUL!!!