3.12.2008

an entertaining afternoon with phil

I can't believe Phil is already graduating! I feel like I've known him and his fam forever... I used to be a youth intern and I guess when you're surrounded by spam + banana, ADDx100 and silent football, bonds form quickly :)
Well, as I was getting ready to post some of his senior photos, I started reminiscing and thinking of the old days... so here are a couple from high school camp at Noah's Ark a couple years ago. Which was amazing, by the way... And totally worth minimal showerage and "outdoor bathrooms." mmmmmmmm

after i chase this rabbit trail, we'll get to the senior photos.



here's phil looking totally outdoorsy and rugged.
backpacking is fun.



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
we couldn't resist :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

beautifull. thats all there is to say